Monday, December 15, 2008

Time Out - Reviewing the Bush Shoe Throw

Seriously, lets think about this again for a second. Where was the Secret Service? And how did they allow somebody to take off their shoe, throw it, then take off ANOTHER shoe, and throw it again? At the very least they should have been throwing themselves in front of Bush or tackling the shoe guy, but no. They were behind some door and didn't even come out until after BOTH shoes had come off! Look, all I'm saying is that we got the first black president coming in soon and we live in a country where about 46 or 47% of people didn't want him elected, I bet that 20% of that was because of racism or some kind of bigotry, and 5% of them are probably down right crazy enough to do something more damaging than than throwing a shoe at Obama if you get what I'm saying. Now more than ever the Secret Service needs to be on its game, shoe, no shoe, or something far worse.

And if you missed it...


1 comment:

Kyle said...

I cannot fathom what's the accomplishment here.

A moment of glory? Fait accompli?

And then what?

How naïve of this guy to conclude that a shoe is more powerful than a pen?

Where exactly are we homo sapiens headed?