Friday, September 19, 2008

McCain trys to turn the Kitchen Table on Obama

The McCain camp has launched a new attack on Obama and one of his economic advisers, Frank Raines. The problem is that a) he is not an adviser, according to the Obama camp. They have only met once and no advice was given, and b) the ad is a bit racist. Check it...



Karen Tumulty of Time Magazine said it best:

This is hardly subtle: Sinister images of two black men, followed by one of a vulnerable-looking elderly white woman.


Exactly. I think we all knew a racially charged ad was bound to happen, but this one is not only charged, but it's inaccurate, REALLY inaccurate. And as I mentioned before, "Obambi" is dead and "Badass" Obama lives. I expect a hit back coming really soon, one that continues on the new narrative that McCain is a lier who has lost all his honer in order to win.

More Info Here

No comments: